IN THE CENTRE OF BUDAPEST
Baross City Hotel is situated in the city centre, in the vicinity of Keleti railway station serving international passenger traffic as well. In the imposing Baross Square pleasant milieu welcomes the passengers, meanwhile two metro lines (M2, M4) as well as numerous bus and tramway lines enable fast and economic travel to any point of the city.
Owing to the central location of the hotel, various sightseeing spots, such as Heroes’ Square, City Park, Széchenyi Baths are easily accessible on foot as well. Apart from free time activities, art and cultural programmes, the traditional restaurants and cafés in the surroundings of the hotel, offer a high-quality gastronomic experience.
The enthusiasts of fashion and shopping after a 5-minute walk from the hotel can devote themselves to their favourite activities in Arena Plaza, a mall with wide range of fashion boutiques with attractive offers. The famous pedestrian precinct of Budapest, Váci Street awaits the guests with exclusive shops and souvenirs, elegant restaurants and cafés while street musicians and performers ensure the lively and joyful atmosphere.
HOW TO GET TO BAROSS CITY HOTEL?
Baross City Hotel is situated in the centre of Budapest, in the vicinity of Keleti railway station, being an ideal starting point to discover the city.
- From the airport: 20 km, approximately 30 minutes, we recommend using our airport transfer service.
- From Nyugati railway station: 2.8 km approximately 15 minutes, in case you take the 4/6 tram to the direction of Újbuda-központ/Móricz Zsigmond körtér and travel 4 strops till Blaha Lujza tér. At Blaha Lujza tér you can change to the buses 7E, 107, 133 or 233 to the direction of Keleti railway station and travel one stop. After getting off the bus, you have to cross the street to get to the even-number side of Baross tér (in the direction of Burger King) and walk 10 metres to reach Baross City Hotel.
Distances from the hotel:
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc international airport: 20 km
- Nearest metro station (Keleti railway station): 150 m
- Nearest bus-stop: (Keleti railway station): 10 m
- Keleti railway station: 150 m
- Nyugati railway station: 2.7 km;
- Aréna Pláza mall: 900 m
- Váci street mall: 2.4 km
- Syma Stadium: 2 km
- Papp László Budapest Sports Stadium: 2.8 km
- St. Stephens’s Basilica: 3 km
- Opera house: 3 km
- Parliament: 4 km
- Synagogue: 2 km
- Hungaroring: 20 km
Fax: +36 1 343 2770
Write to us
Sign up to the newsletter